Chelmer Florist can arrange the delivery of flowers within 10 miles of our shop.
If you require flowers to be sent nationally or internationally we offer full worldwide flower delivery via our membership with Direct2florist.
Valentine's Day delivery
Sunday February 14th:
CM1 and CM2 postcodes - £5.00
All other areas:
- up to 5 miles away - £6.00
- 5 - 10 miles away - £9.00
- over 10 miles - unavailable
Delivery charge gets subtracted from the product cost.
1. within half a mile of the shop
2. for loyalty scheme customers within Chelmsford area
CM1 and CM2 postcodes - £3.00
All other areas:
- up to 5 miles away - £4.00
- 5 - 10 miles away - £7.00
- over 10 miles - negotiable. When you place an online order for delivery over 10 miles away we redirect it to another Direct2Florist member who delivers in that area. If you would like the flowers to be arranged and delivered by Chelmer Florist please call us on 01245 349464 or email us to discuss your order.
Premium Sunday delivery:
Please call or email us to request a delivery on Sunday - £10.00 (with 1 hr time slot)
Same Day Delivery:
If you order before 2:00 pm in the recipient's time zone, we can typically deliver the flowers the same day Monday to Friday. For the same day service on Saturday please order by 12:00 pm.
We are unable to give specific delivery times, but will aim to deliver orders within this five hour time frame. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Normal delivery times to a residence are 8am-7pm daily. For orders going to a business location - 9am-4pm.
If no one is home:
If the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery driver will leave the flowers in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return, such as with a neighbour, a safe porch, a shed etc and leave 'We missed you...' card with all the details about the gift.
Chelmer Florist is not responsible for deliveries made to incorrect addresses submitted to us by the customer. If such a delivery is made, the customer assumes responsibility for the entire purchase. If we are requested to pick up the flowers from the incorrect address and re-deliver it, there is a £5 address correction fee.
Recipient Refusal of Delivery:
If the recipient refuses to accept a delivery, you will be held fully liable for the cost of the flowers and add-ons.
The message that you write in the Card Message field is the message that is sent with the flowers. We do not include any billing information with your order.